Showing the single result
- Those who need the Bach flower essence Agrimony are inwardly troubled by fear and anxiety. They may worry excessively about illness, finances, or problems with their work life. But yet, they present a cheerful, carefree face. Because Agrimony people are sensitive and long for harmony, they go out of their way to be kind to others, and even to sacrifice for them. Because they spread cheerfulness and downplay any problems in their lives, they’re very popular people!
- Unfortunately for those in need of this Bach flower remedy, Agrimony people not only hide their feelings from the world, they hide their feelings from themselves. Because being alone causes them to think about themselves and their situations, they avoid being alone. Thus they throw themselves into activities. That person you see working for every charitable group in the community may be sorely in need of Agrimony. They may also bounce from one organization to another, because they are easily distracted and have little staying power. Because they fear confronting their own feelings, these people often turn to alcohol or drugs to drown their sorrows and avoid contemplative thought.
- Because the Agrimony personality resists seeing itself in totality, it is always unbalanced and unable to make contact with its higher self. Luckily, Bach flower remedies can bring this personality back into balance.
- The tendency toward an Agrimony personality often begins in childhood. Children who have been taught not to show their distress and always to observe proper social conventions are especially at risk. When these children go through normal childhood stages of loneliness and sadness, Agrimony will help them communicate more easily. Adults treating children with Bach Flower remedies should take care not to push, but to let the Bach flowers do their work and simply be available for relaxed conversation.
- Agrimony is the Bach flower essence indicated for release of inner tensions, anxieties and other hidden emotions. It also provides relief to people who are suffering from extreme anxiety disorders and even such disorders as post-traumatic stress syndrome – in which unpleasant memories have been buried. Agrimony helps to restore a cheerful disposition and increases confidence. After treatment the person can finally feel safe in facing both sides of his or her personality and in not only facing, but discussing life’s problems.