Showing the single result
- This is the Bach flower essence for people who are detached from “real life.” They prefer to live in the world created within their own minds, and show little response to either good or bad news. This does not endear him to his fellow man, as he exhibits a complete disinterest in other people’s enthusiasms or problems. Because most of their psychic energies are used up on the inner planes, Clematis people show little anxiety or aggression – or excitement.
- In the Clematis state, a person appears to be a “wanderer between the worlds” and reality holds little interest. Clematis personalities are extremely creative and imaginative and do well in occupations such as music, fashion design, journalism, and film-making. However, when their creativity cannot be put to good use, they fall into the negative Clematis state – where their energies can take the form of exaggerated romanticism, delusions, and various kinds of eccentricity.
- These people have little instinct for self-preservation – making a difficult job for a physician when they fall ill. Often, they give the impression that they’d be perfectly content to pass to the other side – perhaps even looking forward to being reunited with someone who has gone before.
- This lack of desire for wellness led Dr. Bach to refer to the negative Clematis state a “polite form of suicide.”
- You may recognize a person in need of treatment attitude with this Bach flower therapy by their dreamy look – an unfocused gaze and an of slight confusion. Because they are never fully focused on the present, they have poor memories and little sense of detail. They simply can’t take the time to listen well enough to absorb things.
- The negative Clematis individual is usually very pale, and has cold hands and feet. Because their eyes and ears are more tuned in to their inner world than the physical world, they often develop problems with vision or hearing.
- Following treatment with Bach Flower Remedies, the Clematis person is able to connect the inner and outer worlds and once again becomes interested in the physical world and the people surrounding him.