Showing the single result
- Unable to make a career choice? This Bach Flower Essence will help.
- The temporary Wild Oat state can occur during a “midlife crisis” or any time a career decision must be made – especially if many choices present themselves.
- When a person has lost contact with his Higher Self and cannot seem to identify his mission in life, Wild Oat will help him clarify his true goals and come to a right decision. Interestingly, the chronic negative Wild Oat state can be likened to a person who is said to be “sowing his wild oats.” These people are “bachelors” in the field of vocation and can be described as stuck in a stage of delayed mental puberty. The Wild Oat personality is one that attracts many opportunities – which makes his decision making even more difficult.
- The chronic negative state often traces back to childhood, when domineering parents refused to let the child make any decisions of his own and thus weakened his personality development. Wild Oat children are typically not members of gangs or even positive organizations – they bounce from one activity to another, never making a decision or finding their true place.
- True Wild Oat personalities are usually very intelligent, even gifted. They have no trouble learning new skills and achieving success. They’re ambitious and they find unconventional ways to enjoy life. However, they are not happy, because they feel adrift. They are constantly seeking the next best thing and become bored in their present professions, even while experiencing success. Due to their grasshopper-like behaviour, they often find themselves associating with people who are not satisfying companions.
- Because these people are not at their level of intellect or spirituality, they feel frustrated and dissatisfied. When taking this Bach Flower Remedy, a person will begin to feel himself becoming calmer and more confident in his own decisions. He will begin to see a clear vision for his future and will once again rely upon his Higher Self to guide his actions. Once he chooses a career path, even the most enticing new idea will not make him waver.