Showing the single result
- This Bach Flower Remedy embodies hope. In the extreme negative Gorse state, all hope has been lost. One sensitive described this state as one in which there seems to be a thick pane of glass between the soul and the personality. They can see, but not hear each other. They are cut off from their Higher Selves and refuse to accept its role as the controller of its destiny.
- Often, such people possess a difficult Karma which needs to be addressed in this lifetime through suffering. Thus they are beset with long-term, chronic illnesses. They go through many unsuccessful treatments, but without real hope that any will succeed. Even those who begin treatment with Bach Flower Remedies do so only to please their families – not with any hope of relief. Interestingly, they can be persuaded to try new treatments because deep within the lack of hope is a seed of belief that some outside miracle could save them. They have no understanding that healing comes from within, and from the connection with the Higher Self that they are now rejecting.
- Of course, the negative expectations work to more firmly root the disease within the body, making the situation worse. And, by withdrawing more from the Higher Self, these people become even less able to work through the processes demanded in this life.
- The extreme Gorse personality often shows in physical appearance – with pale waxy skin and dark shadows under their eyes. They can look like a living corpse.
- After treatment, a new attitude emerges – a person is able to accept the lessons, knowing that all will come out right in the end. The Bach flowers bring a return to hope, and in milder cases of illness, hope is exactly what’s needed in order for healing to occur.
- Gorse will aid those suffering from terminal illness to get through the final stages in a state of peace. A milder Gorse state shows up in an attitude of “I’ve tried everything, but…” You might see this milder state in people who have been trying unsuccessfully to find a new job after a layoff.
- Bach Flower Remedies can often bring about a speedy change, allowing them to get back on track with a more positive search. And of course, expecting positive results generally brings positive results.
- As an aid to gardeners, Gorse is used to encourage limp plant cuttings to take root.