Showing the single result
- The negative Mustard state cannot be hidden – as the suffer turns completely inward, with all energies directed toward living through an overpowering gloom. The gloom descends without warning – even while in the midst of a joyful event. It is an immobile dark weight, imprisoning its host and only lifting of its own accord – often as suddenly as it occurred.
- While sufferers and their loved ones may try reason or diversion to lift the melancholy, these tactics are useless against the powerful negative Mustard state. As a rule, those who suffer from this state do now know and cannot see a reason for the gloom.
- Many who work with Bach Flower Essences believe that the Mustard state often comes with us into this life – that it is a karmic state, arising from the depths of the soul. This soul, in a previous time, has used its access to cosmic forces entirely for its own ends, and squandered them. The result is a state of the soul in mourning, and needing to go through that period of mourning in order to emerge into the light.
- Everyone is subject to an occasional negative Mustard state, but some individuals have to endure this process repeatedly throughout life. The good news is that each bout seems to come before positive steps, when the soul develops more fully and brings more light not only to itself, but to the entire planet.
- When speaking of this Bach Flower Essence, Dr. Bach said: “This remedy dispels gloom, and brings joy into life.” Thus a person using the Mustard Bach Flower Remedy will have the feeling of waking from a dark, heavy dream – in which the darkness rolls away and allows them once again to experience the light.
- The positive Mustard state carries a feeling of joyful serenity that serves them through both dark and sunny days. They’ll still see the dark clouds, but won’t be plunged into depression by them.