Showing the single result
- Had the tyrants and evildoers in history been given this Bach Flower Essence, our history might read differently today. Sadly, the negative Vine energy is still evident in dictators around the world today
- A person in the negative Vine state loses all regard for others and their feelings – knowing that his way is the only way he imposes his will upon others indiscriminately. Vine types in general are possessed of strong will-power and presence of mind. They know what to do in a crisis and they do it. They’re both capable and ambitious. Because their drive results in success, this can eventually lead to a belief in their own greatness to an extent that they actually feel they are doing others a favor by interfering in their lives or their work
- In the negative vine state a person is entirely egotistical, using his will power and energy only to strengthen his own power and standing. This is the father who is willing to give up the love of his children in exchange for their fear and subservience or the teacher who does not allow a student to voice a differing opinion
- In some instances, women who experience the negative Vine state do so in a more subtle manner. Rather than express themselves verbally, these women command obedience through gestures and glances. Children who bully their playmates are often in need of this Bach Flower. When treated, they’ll find school much more enjoyable because they’ll be able to enjoy friendships not extended to bullies
- The Vine personality is strong, and in the positive can do much good, but the tendency to go “over the line”into the negative state is strong. Those who see this in themselves would do well to keep this Bach Flower Remedy at hand, so that they can stay in the positive state and continue to enjoy the companionship, friendship, and love of those around them
- In the positive state, Vine personalities make wise and understanding leaders. They are teachers who have a natural authority and they nurture their students with love and compassion. They are able to help others to help themselves and able to delegate tasks without strict oversight and criticism. In the positive state, the Vine personality will exhibit strong leadership qualities when needed, then back off when the crisis is over. He will no longer feel the need to control everything and everyone around him.