Showing all 3 results
- Natural Factors Apple Cider Vinegar is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- It contains a number of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and is alkalizing to the body, promoting healthy digestion, detoxification, and circulation
- Natural Factors’ ApplePectinRich Super Strength bundles the healthy goodness of apples and green tea into a convenient capsule for effective antioxidant protection
- The super strength formula is standardized to 16% apple pectin, and 10 mg of standardized green tea extract provides enhanced antioxidant protection
- Each 500 mg capsule provides 300 mg of fibre
Heartburn, also known as äóěacid indigestionäóť or äóěacid refluxäóť, is an irritation of the esophagus caused by acid that comes up from the stomach. Acid causes a burning discomfort that is felt in the chest area just behind the breastbone. Probable causes of heartburn include excess stomach acid (hyperacidity), overeating, eating processed foods, drinking carbonated beverages, wearing restrictive clothing, and, most commonly, not enough stomach acid. If heartburn symptoms are worse when lying down, hiatal hernia may be the cause. Without enough acid to protect it, the stomach is infiltrated and colonized by bacteria, parasites and other pathogens. Rampant bacteria putrefy food in the stomach, producing volatile gasses and fatty acids. The difference in pressure between the high pressure in the stomach as a result of excess gas buildup and the pressure exerted by the Lower Esophageal Sphincter (LES) forces acid from the stomach up into the esophagus. Low stomach acid also results in high pressure in the stomach because gastric emptying and digestion are delayed, leading to a heavy feeling after eating and more pressure on the LES. HeartburnSTOP is an all natural product that provides relief from occasional heartburn (acid reflux). HeartburnSTOP works to temporarily decrease the amount of gastric secretions (stomach acid) produced by the body. In this way it acts as a natural proton pump inhibitor. By temporarily reducing the amount of gastric secretion produced, heartburn and acid reflux can be reduced.