Showing 1–8 of 17 results
MucoStopTMŚćŚćcontains a blend of enzymes specifically formulated to naturally promote easy breathing during seasonal or occasional congestion. Mucolaseä‹˘Śćis a high-potency proteolytic enzyme that has mucolytic properties, meaning it targets and hydrolyzes excess mucus. Mucolase assists the bodyäó»s natural ability to break down and eliminate excess mucus in the sinus and nasal passages, which may support immune health. Protease and amylase are also included to assist in overcoming the challenges often associated with seasonal or occasional congestion. MucoStopŚćcontainsŚćThera-blendä‹˘Śćenzymes. Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
- Natural herbal tea blend for respiratory relief
- Alleviates chest complaints, coughing, and bronchitis
- Removes excess mucus build-up caused by mucous membrane inflammation
- Heals inflammation and soreness of mouth and throat
- Opens the passages of the lungs to help relieve shortness of breath
- Contains a blend of thyme, licorice root, English plantain, stinging nettle, Cowslip Primrose flower and elecampane
- All-natural and in a delicious base of pear juice
Honibe¬ honey lozenges are the worldÍs first lozenges made from pure dried honey. Honey lozenges contain menthol and eucalyptus, perfect to sooth a sore throat.
- Natural Factors ECHINAMIDE Sore Throat Relief Throat Lozenges with Zinc, contain certified organic echinacea and are clinically proven to offer immune support
- Beneficial for the relief of sore throats, echinacea combined with zinc and vitamin C works to maintain optimal immune function
- Available in natural orange and natural cherry flavour
- Sweet Fennel Seeds have been used traditionally in Herbal Medicine to help clear mucous and relieve coughs due to colds. It is also an antispasmodic and fever-reducer and it is reported to have some possible antimicrobial activity
- Fennel contains therapeutic compounds which help to loosen bronchial mucous and have a calming effect on coughs and bronchitis
- Orange Naturals Mucous Relief Tincture acts as an expectorant to help relieve coughs due to colds
- Antispasmodic reduces coughing spasms
- Loosens phlegm in the respiratory tract
- Generalized mucous relief for coughs, colds and bronchitis
- Natural Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy Free and Dairy Free Therapeutic dosage
- Tincture is rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown sweet fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare). It is a 1:5 seed extract.
- Used traditionally in Herbal Medicine to relieve coughs due to cold
- Ages 13 and over: Take 2ml, 3 times per day, on an empty stomach. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 weeks. Do not use if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the carrot family. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if symptoms persist or worsen