Showing all 1 result
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/chelse68/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woosalescountdown/woosalescountdown.php on line 2079
- 150 Lozenges
- Thayers Slippery Elm Lozenges Original delivers healing, protective, natural comfort to the throat and mouth without menthol and they are vegan-friendly!
- Soothes and heals
- Natural Plant-Derived Sweetener Cruelty-Free Ulmus Fulva? (That’s A Mouthful!)
- Thayers Slippery Elm Lozenges have been providing relief to singers, speakers, salespeople and other vocalizers since 1847
- Made from the inner bark of the Slippery Elm tree (ulmus fulva), these dependable demulcents soothe the tissues of the mouth and throat and restore the voice without the dulling effects of menthol
- Try them – you’ll soon be singing Thayers praises!
- Trusted by tenors, teachers, tour guides and other types who trill, talk and testify, Thayers Slippery Elm Lozenges speed relief to the throat and mouth
- They’re also free of preservatives, gluten, lactose and sodium, making them the all-vegetable remedy of choice for vegan vocalists
- Dissolve one in your mouth before you sing, talk or use your voice; take another one afterward to soothe the membranes and heal any oral abrasions