Showing all 2 results
- Good Grooming for Adventurous Gents!
- Certified Organic and 100% Natural After-Shave Face Tonic
- A light Witch Hazel based bracer to invigorate, refresh, and tighten skin
- Great for all skin types
- This refreshing post shave tonic is a light Witch Hazel based bracer with a cooling hit of Menthol to invigorate, refresh, and tighten skin. Aloe hydrates and moisturizes while Bergamot uplifts your spirits.
- Featuring Low Furocoumarin Bergamot, a non-photosensitizing essential oil
- Cool, tone, and invigorate!
- The mission will be arduous, the Group Commander said tersely. Bring only that which is essential. We leave at sunrise. The sky was beginning to lighten, expanding bands of red and orange searing the horizon. You put the finishing touches on your morning shave. Close. Smooth. Unafraid. And now, you finish with a bracing splash of After Shave Face Tonic to sharpen the senses and finish the job. The Commander’s final words echo in your mind. We are depending on you. Because you are the Navigator!!!
- Reduces post-shaving irritation and leaves skin supple to the touch (and isn’t that touching part why you shave in the first place?)
- Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients, these natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations – once you use them, you’ll know why!
- Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin
- Only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins – Doctor recommended!
- Witch Hazel (hamamelis virginiana) is found in damp, open woods and along stream banks from Nova Scotia east to Minnesota and south to Georgia. It is a deciduous spreading shrub or small tree with a smooth gray/brown bark. Its astringent properties are extracted from its bark, leaves and twigs. The natural astringent tannins reduce inflammation and stem bleeding
- Native Peoples applied witch hazel poultices to ease swelling and ulcers
- Herbalists consider witch hazel an excellent remedy for hemorrhoids and varicose veins, as well as cuts and bruises
- Thayers has been producing Witch Hazel since the middle of the 1800’s. In 1855, the American Institute of New York Awarded Thayers a silver medal for excellence in preparation of fluid extracts, and a year later, the Massachusetts Charitable Mechanics Association awarded the company for the apparatus to produce these extracts.
- The Pharmaceutical Era, a periodical, published an article November 15, 1890: “…Fluid extracts were first brought to the attention of medical and pharmaceutical professionals by Dr. Henry Thayer, who was the first to tell physicians what fluid extracts were”
- Thayers Original Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringent has been offered in bottles and in jars of moistened pads for decades. Thayers has focused on bringing its Witch Hazel up to date to meet the current needs and preferences of the consumer
- Thayers products have been traditionally sold in exclusive health food stores and independent pharmacies
It is the oldest company in the North American natural products and health food store industry, having begun its journey in 1847
You can always trust Thayers!