Showing all 4 results
- Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels and assists enzymes in the breakdown and utilization of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Natural Factors Niacin delivers niacin in the form of inositol hexanicotinate, which minimizes the flushing effect and other side effects associated with other forms of niacin
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is used to raise HDL (good) cholesterol, while simultaneously lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Natural Factors Niacin Intermediate Release Flush Free is a safe, non-flushing niacin formula
- Unlike earlier timed-release formulas, clinical trials have shown intermediate release niacin to be extremely well-tolerated, with no liver toxicity
Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-Complex vitamin. Flush-Free Niacin contains Inositol Hexanicotinate, a form of Niacin that consists of six molecules of niacin linked to a single inositol molecule. It is slowly broken down in the body to yield free niacin and inositol. This gradual release of Niacin allows for true Niacin activity without the characteristic niacin flush that many people cannot tolerate.