Showing the single result
- Introducing routine: the most effective natural deodorant!
- Fresh on the market and wildly popular, routine’s effectiveness has made it a word of mouth, sought after product. Routine is ethically crafted with the health of our planet and all of its roommates as priority
- Created by sisters Neige and Pippa, routine is and will always be, manufactured in Canada. Routine has a deodorant for every body type and scent preference. They offer 12 scents and 3 formulas (including vegan and sensitive skin) using only clean and wholesome ingredients. No aluminum zirconium, aluminum chlorohydrate, parabens, triclosan, or propylene glycol.
- Routine is applied in the same way as any other lotion. This alternative application method reduces bacterial contamination to the product, in turn making it effective to the very bottom of the jar. Each jar last 3-6 months with regular use. It is always tested on friends, never animals.
- This Routine De-Odor-Cream Natural Deodorant has a clay and beeswax formula with a sweet and warm scent of cedar, pine and lumberjack
- This effective, natural deodorant is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women as it is scented with flavour oils (delicious, natural and organic) instead of essential oils
- Gently smooth a pea size amount onto underarms (or feet). As routine contains no artificial stabilizers, consistency may change with temperature variations but will remain effective (best if stored at approx. 20 degrees C). It may cause irritation to freshly shaved underarms or sensitive skin