Showing all 2 results
- Millet is an ancient cereal crop that even today feeds about one third of the world
- Rich in iron, B vitamins and calcium, millet has a mild corn flavour and is naturally gluten free
- It provides a light, moist, smooth texture to this bread
- Adding whole millet and chia seeds adds some crunch and interest
- You’ll enjoy a complete range of delicious things to crunch on – sunflower seeds, whole millet, flax seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and brown rice
- All these flavours combine to create an attractive taste and moist texture, yes, just like regular bread
- Serve it to friends or family – they won’t believe it’s gluten free!