Write for the ChelseaMarket.ca Blog!
Are you interested in writing for ChelseaMarket.ca?
We are currently accepting guest posts from high-quality writers and fellow bloggers!
At ChelseaMarket.ca, we pride ourselves on providing exceptionally high-quality, 100% original content that is directly related to the rapidly growing natural products industry. We’re passionate about sharing the latest news and information about a wide range of topics from Vitamins & Supplements, Health & Beauty, Natural Home Care Products, Organic & Natural Foods, Aromatherapy, Baby Care Products, Women’s Health, Men’s Health and much, much more.
We welcome guest posts from bloggers and writers from around the world. We are also looking for regular contributors to the ChelseaMarket.ca blog who can provide a specific and continually engaging perspective on the ever-growing and rapidly changing natural products marketplace.
- Perhaps you’re a vegan parent and can share a weekly perspective on what it’s like to cook and eat in your home
- Maybe you’re a new (or experienced) Mom who is the primary caregiver for an infant or toddler who has found great success using some of the amazing natural baby & child care products that are now available
- Perhaps you’ve recently discovered that you’re gluten-intolerant and you’d love to share some of your best baking successes with other folks just like yourself
- Maybe you’re uber-passionate about doing whatever you can to help save the environment including using all-natural household cleansers
- Perhaps you’re building your natural/holistic health practice and want to share with as many people as possible the incredible and multiple benefits of living a healthy lifestyle
How to Get Started
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with “Proposal for Guest Post” as your subject line
- In the body of your e-mail, provide a summary of your proposed guest post
- Include two samples of your writing (as attached documents or links to your other work on the web). One of these writing samples should be the first draft for your proposed article.
Guest Post Guideline Details
- Your article must be 100% original, as we do not accept previously published articles or copied or “spun content”.
- Our readers generally enjoy articles that go into fairly great detail about a specific subject, rather than broad, general information articles
- Having original images is preferred but not required. However, all non-original images must be acquired through a paid image website or a free image website such as pixabay.com. Each article must contain at least one image
- The use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is preferred, as this provides an easier, “quick-read” format for our readers
- Articles must be a minimum of 500 words but articles of approximately 2,000 words+ are preferred
- An author profile of 50-100 words must be included with your article. Where applicable, your profile should include your academic background and professional and/or relevant experience
- Please also include a professional-looking image (e. a head shot) of yourself
- You will receive one direct link to your website and up to 3 links to social media. Please understand that all other links will be removed!
- We only link to family-friendly websites
- If you want to link to other sources, please do so at the bottom of your article (however, please note that we may remove these extra links if necessary)
- If we accept your article, it becomes the exclusive property of ChelseaMarket.ca
- We reserve the right to edit all articles accepted for better SEO and/or internal linking purposes
- Because we carefully review each article submitted, the approval process can take several days to complete (depending on submission volumes). Please be patient!
Please Note That Articles Will Not Be Accepted If:
- They link to an irrelevant website
- They link to a competitive website
- They are unduly promotional in nature
- They contain inappropriate language and/or images
- They contain affiliate links
- They contain copyrighted content or images
Thanks for your interest in ChelseaMarket.ca! We look forward to hearing from you!